Birthday celebration with my boy
Which is good coz that day is the most wonderful day in my life.
First of all…he appear at my void deck with a rent car…
Then he presented me with the most beautiful flowers I ever seen… (okie mabbe I am exaggerating here but then I really think the flowers are the prettiest among all…coz the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder mah)

Next begin our very first adventure..we settle out lunch at Upper Thomson road..ate Ko Lo Mee..Yummy

Next is the third surprise of the day…..a makeover and makeup and hairdo all sponsored by MR NG…at Picture ME.

A very unique experience, and this surprise really took me aback for quite some time..even during the photo shoot session, I still unable to believe that what I am doing…
Good surprise…I had never guess that he would bring me for a makeover…after the photo shoot..we even get to view the pictures immediately and choose our faves ones..
I love all the shots esp the couple shots

Next is the another surprise..dinner time…GUESS WHERE IS HE BRINGING ME TO ???MOUNT FABER!!!!!

The view there is fantastic and the ambience is good..so is the service….
And good news is that the food serve is good and the prices are of affordable range…


We have a nice stroll around Mount Faber after that to take in the enchanting night view of Singapore…

Really very touched at this point of time…really reminding myself that I am not dreaming…all these surprises are meant to be for me and me only
And that not the end, the very next surprise is the surprise of the day ..okie mabbe not surprise of the day (the makeover is) but then I did not expect boy boy to bring me to One Rochester to have drinks after that…

Really nice….we sat at THE GARDEN, with live jazz band cooing away.
Service was good…upon knowing is my birthday, they even dedicate a happy birthday song to me and the waitress and waiter will all come by my table and send me their best wishes..


Feel so xin fu there..with the soft wind blowing at my face, with a beautiful jazzy voice cooing behind my ears..with my love one within my sight , with nice drinks to warm my mouth….i can ask for nothing more at that moment.
AND LAST AND FINALLY…terence drove me around to tou feng and next day send me to airport for my trip to tawian…
HOW I MISS HIM IN TAWIAN ah….
THANK YOU BOY BOY…YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL…




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home