Monday, November 27, 2006

Long time since then...

IT had been quite some time since i last blog, WOW..lots had happen in between.

Very fast, my birthday is nearing, and so is my tawian trip.
Everything is almost ready already...except for the last min confirmation from the Tour Leader.

So happy, coz this will be the first air trip with my Parents, hope it will be a good one, and hope
that the weather will get not get too cold nor too humid.

But on e down side is that i am unable to spend my birthday in singapore, which means that my dear Monyet is unable to be my side during that time.

But nevetheless, i am sure i will be able to enjoyed my birthday still with me been surrounded by my loving family members (gush!!! how i love them).

My dad bought me a new adidas shoe...so nice i simply love it. it doesnt help that it is also Pink in cpolour. hahha...my faves..gonna bring that to tawian.

Make bold plans...hahah...very impulsive, but then i am glad that i made that choice. Looking forward to it now....Counting down.

Xmas coming...wohoo...how can i hate december esp both my birthday and XmAS Falls on that month. Even though Peak is during that period also. But heck lah, I am already in holidays spirits. High High High.

Life is good for me, I should be contended.

Went to attend a course held by Singapore Women’s Weekly that consists of talks held by Ipsa, Kr +, Wine Company and Savvy Networker.

Learn a lot about the basic of makeup, YESH, I am an ultra makeup idiot before hand, not that I am a pro now, but then I can consider myself as an amateur and is feeling good about it.

Spend a lot, even though I am going Tawian, (whereby I will still spend a lot), should start curbing my spending. Wanting to go Egypt next year with jie meis, and maybe Sabah or America (with Terence or with terence and family). Hopefully, I got enough cash for that. Which I am highly doubtful about it, I think I have to choose either Egypt with Jie meis and a nearer getaway with terence and another one with Family, or forgo Egypt and go America with Terence. Urgh…but I wan to go both, haiz…life is about choices…and I hate making such choices.

Okie…obviously I have been blabbering non stop in un sequencetial manner .

Oh yes, I am still very gian for KTV…lots and lots of KTV…(I will never get sick of KTV I think)

Went Wala Wala on one Friday with Terence and true to be…there serve the yummiest grub…
Hahahhaha

Okie..that about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home