Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Not sure what overcome these few months or days... my gianness of KTV never cease ever since CHinese new year.

So any kind soul to date me to KTV??? hahaha

Top playlist in my mp3 currently is A-mei de WO yao Kuai Le. super nice ah

THinking of changing my mp3 into another creative model as my current one has only a limited space of 256mb. But wonder how do i deal with my current one if i buy a new one.

Any ideas??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/670.html and http://google-index.info/362.html

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home