Sunday, August 07, 2005

Yes, i am too lazy to blog nowadays and not because i had started my gruelling job.

Yesterday is my last day at breeks, i realise that i am actually gonna miss this job alot, real lot.

though the hours are horrendous, though the management is abit unstable, though the job require one to be both physically and mentally fit, though i had not had so many scars on my hands and blisters before, though my hands never feel so rough b4, though my parents had not seen my for consectives days..................................

i still miss the times there

I hate to admit that those were the happiest times i have so far ever since i started working part time.

Things from now on will change, my life will enter into another new phase, i had to be more responsible towards my job, and my life, coz from now on, i am no longer just a passer by in any company, i am no longer a child who can run back to the arms of my parents for comfort whenever things crop up,no longer am i financially dependent on my parents.

I am responsible for my own life, and the actions and decisions i made.

I really sometimes hate growing up, and yet at the same time eager to prove to myself that i am perfectly capable of taking good care of myself, and also my family.

Contradicting right?????

Time and tide wait for no man

I am glad that i decide to quit my Schneider job and find a waitressing job to do before i really start working.

I will miss and treasure those times working at BREEKS

Guest in!!!!!!
" Hi welcome to breeks"

Guest leaving
" Thanks, Bye, see you again!!!!!!"

Thank you to all who had guide me and take good care of me!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home