Monday, June 06, 2005

Good News!!!!

Firstly, I finally settled my student loan. A whopping of $13, 520. Wow, i am so elated. Never once had i felt so relax and so free from burden.

Secondly, i had a brand new personalised outlook for my blog. Main theme is Calvin and Hobbes. But why calvin and hobbes?????? Coz this is what both me and terence can relate to. I once love to own a calvin and hobbes comic tee shirt, and terence favourite comic so far is definitelty calvin and hobbes. So we decided on this theme loh.

So u must be wondering what the little doggie doing at my blog. That little doggie is my mei mei soft toy actually. It even got a name for itself. But a weird one, it is call Chai Tao Kway in short call carrot cake. In case you are wondering why is it call carrot cake??? *Scratch head* I wonder why also??? Almost no linkage at all to either the looks of this soft toy or the way it smell or it birthplace........
Really beats me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home