Friday, March 25, 2005

I need i need, i need an avenue to vent out my frustrations, i need i need i need a place where i can shout out all my inner feelings...i dunno, is it me that is too demanding or is it just plainly differents in views and priority, what i think is important to me , is it not the same for anyone else. I wonder????

Feel that i am in no wrong, yet feel guilty, but still refuse to to take one step back...what wrong with me??? so contradicting right???

I feel lousi, i had a bad eye blood shot eye that is not heeling, it has been 2 days liao, and the blood clot is not getting smaller or getting better.

Apparently no one is concern abt my eye, no one ask me abt it, always need to tell others abt my eye before they will take notice...except my sister, my younger sister, she seem to be the only one tt is concern abt my eye............ i noe that it is not something vvv harmful just overstraining of my eye, but i matter a lot to me, as nuthing of such thing had happen to me before.

I hate now, i hate now to be precise...NOW!!!NOWWWWWWW!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home