Saturday, March 19, 2005

humph.
today angry
that's all
but i'm laughing
very loudly.
but still angry
actually not angry...
i also dunno
weird hor?
where to find such a cute girl like me?

Maybe that's why Terence loves me so much. Speaking of Terence, he's another cute person. Almost as cute as me. Today we went Funan to collect a router and a network card, but cute Mr Terence didn't realise he needed to wait for a redemption form to be sent to his house first. So we couldn't collect it. He is so cute, isn't he? (no need to answer, i know he is.)

Then, he was so sweet. Went with me to sit in a 2 hour talk with me about a travellin g club membership. We didn't sign up for the membership, but we still got two free gifts. One is a watch and the other is a free one day stay at a sentosa resort.

I think I must have slimmed down because the watch seems quite big on me. Oh well, I already have two very nice watches. So I guess Terence will have the honour of wearing the ladies watch instead.

We came back to my place after the talk, tried finding websites to play photo hunt. Somehow both me and Terence got tired looking at the screen somehow.

Today has been another fun day, already planning for the next time we meet. A meal at delifrance and most likely watching Miss Congenialty 2.

Love my boy boy so much. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home