Tuesday, February 01, 2005
I Knew she was sad, i knew u met the guy she like. I knew she was infatuated by him. But after the incident, when she came back, i knew immediately something was wrong. I dont dare to probe, i want to let her either settle it herself or if she want, she can talk to me. But think she usually dont have the habit of confiding in me. So i presumed that she will confide in her friends. I truly wish that, she has supportive friends in which she can truly confide in. I hope that she can be as fortunate as me, to have a few friends in which i can fall back on in times of help. I hope YY is the one that she can rely one. I really felt very xin teng for her, i know that she is feeling inferior for a few years liao. Especially now when she enter in brand environment, i want her to look her best and feel good about herself.i wan her to succeed. JIA YOU WO!!!!! i will always support you, believe in yourself, u can do it. you can do it, approach me whenever u ned help okie.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home